We work in over 130 languages worldwide.
Work with us
Interpreting and Translation
Do you speak English and another language?
Are you looking for ways to use your language skills to make a difference in your community?
Want to be part of ONCAL's panel of Interpreters and Translators
Why work with us
We have been working with the Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities for more than 30 years. We are committed to providing the highest quality language services support and we’re always looking for professional linguist to join our panel.
Now having global presence in eight cities on three continents, we are making proactive investments into our business processes and systems to lead the language services industry through innovation. We are implementing a range of initiatives to better manage our growing workforce of professional interpreters and translators while simultaneously improving the service experience for clients.
We are also building the connectedness of our interpreters and translators through a dedicated quarterly newsletter, regular eBulletins, and a rolling calendar of social functions which allow interpreters and translators to interact with their peers and ONCALL’s leadership team in a relaxed environment.
We endeavour to keep you highly engaged.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic customer service specialist to join our Sydney team as a Bookings Officer. As a Booking Officer, you’re responsible for:
- answering incoming calls from clients and Interpreters
- creating, amending, rescheduling and cancelling bookings for face-to-face interpreting (requests may come via phone, fax, email, or the web)
- allocating bookings to available Interpreters through various means including outbound calls.
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per work) with days and hours subject to business requirements.
This position is available now.
With previous experience in a similar high-volume call centre environment, you’re known for:
- delivering excellent customer service (whether it be via phone, fax, or email)
- consistently achieving set KPIs in a busy environment (with a focus on handling times, wait times, and daily targets)
- strong attention to detail
- superior data entry skills.